| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bo in August is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in August is soaking wet. A staggering 488.9mm (19.2in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Bo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bo, Sierra Leone
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bo: